54 Hollybush Lane
Bag of Sweets,
28a London Road
120-122 St John’s Hill
59 London Road
54 High Street
119 High Street
67a London Road
26 London Road
|SEVENOAKS LOYALTY CARD - LATEST NEWS
BBC's Polly picks the latest loyalty card prizewinners
Chronicle, Thursday, February 21, 2013
Ten cardholders each egt £50 in vouchers for participating shops.
Read more in this Thursdays Chronicle
|SEVENOAKS LOYALTY CARD - ABOUT THE SCHEME
We are thrilled to announce the launch of a Sevenoaks Loyalty Card in partnership with the Sevenoaks Chronicle which we are sure will encourage shoppers to utilise our wonderful town for all their shopping in local surroundings. Our motto at the Chamber has always been to 'Keep Trade Local' and we are sure this idea will catch on with all local businesses. Roger Kasper, Editor at the Chronicle has been pounding the streets talking to local businesses and has had a fantastic response to this idea and we are very pleased to be associated with this project. (A big Thank you to Roger for all his efforts!). If you already do have a loyalty scheme within your business, we are sure the new Sevenoaks Loyalty card can run quite happily alongside your own and could bring further business your way.
Please find below all the details about the Loyalty Card. We hope you will come on board and support our endeavours at the Sevenoaks Chronicle and Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce to improve business in our wonderful town. Several towns across the UK already offer Loyalty Cards and have found them extremely successful and profitable.
- The Sevenoaks Chronicle and Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce have teamed up to launch the Sevenoaks Loyalty Card.
- Its aim is to encourage shoppers to spend their money in the town.
- Shoppers can have their card stamped every time they spend £10 in a participating store, to a maximum of two cards in any purchase.
- When all six boxes have been filled, they drop it in to Collection Points at:
- Chocolate Shop,
59 London Road
- Essentially Health, 119 High Street
- Patmores, 67a London Road
- Sargeants, 26 London Road
- Bag of Sweets, 28a London Road, Riverhead
- Raffertys, 54 Hollybush Lane
- One winner will get £50 of vouchers to spend at participating stores.
- If enough traders take part, a bumper Christmas draw (say £250) could be held.
- The scheme is non profit-making, run by volunteers from the Chronicle and Chamber of Commerce.
- It will be backed 100 per cent by the Chronicle, with participating traders listed each month, and one trader pictured each month, with the winner of the prize draw.
- The card was launched in the Chronicle on 24 February 2011 and the first prize draw took place at the start of April.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
- Publicity in the Chronicle and a 100 per cent commitment from us to make it work
- The backing of the Chamber of Commerce.
- A start-up pack with professionally-designed loyalty cards, a stamp (or similar) and a window sticker saying you are a participant.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- The prize draw is funded by £50 annual contribution from each participating trader.
- When the winner redeems their voucher (£20, 2x£10, 2x£5) the trader will get their money back from the pot.
- Please tell your fellow traders.
Mark Tuvey, one of the Chamber Directors at the distribution of the Sevenoaks Loyalty Card packs
Friday, 11 March 2011
T: 01732 228000
Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce
T: 01732 455188
www.sevenoaksloyaltycard.co.uk domain registration sponsored by Opus Network Services